Housing insurance that protects your home and your belongings against all kinds of disasters is a type of insurance that can be used by both landlords and tenants. There are cases where housing insurance undertakes to cover the damage, as well as incidents where insurance is not covered. Insurance agencies providing housing insurance services examine these cases under three headings as main guarantees, additional guarantees and out-of-scope incidents . If you are considering housing insurance, you can add any of these guarantees to your insurance.
Additional collaterals added to the housing insurance contract make housing insurance more secure and offer solutions to many issues.
Main Guarantees of Housing Insurance Contract
Almost all insurance companies providing housing insurance services refer to fire as the main guarantee. Fire insurance, which is the main guarantee of housing insurance, undertakes to cover the damages caused by fire, explosion and lightning.
Additional Guarantees of the Housing Insurance Contract
Many people who have housing insurance increase their security by enriching the contract with additional guarantees. These additional guarantees increase the coverage of housing insurance. This makes housing insurance more inclusive and more reliable. Additional benefits of a housing insurance are as follows:
- Guarantee of damages caused by turmoil, popular movement, action, strike or lockout.
- Guarantee of damages caused by flooding or flooding caused by overflow of tea, river, stream or canal in the vicinity of the dwelling or after heavy rainfall.
- Guarantee of damages caused by glass breakage.
- Assurance of payment of damages if accident occurs.
- Guarantee of damages caused by theft.
- Locksmith, Repair / Renovation, Electricity, Plumbing etc. collaterals.
- Insurance coverage that protects the current value of the covered house against inflation.
- If the Compulsory Earthquake Insurance (DASK) has already been taken out, the damage coverage guarantee against earthquakes.
- Assurance of physical or material damages that may occur to third parties outside the family within the covered house.
- Internal water supply against flooding caused by blockage, breakage, leakage, overflow or explosion caused by faults in water installations.
- Ensuring the measures to be taken against the landslide of the land in which the house covered by the insurance is located or a danger zone around it.
- Vehicle crash coverage that covers the damages caused by land, sea and aircrafts.
- Storm coverage given for the negative effects that may occur in stormy weather.
- Smoke coverage against smoke that fills and damages the house for any reason.
- Snow weight against snow that can accumulate on roofs during winter and damage the home and / or property.
Cases Excluded from Housing Coverage
Insurance agents have the authority not to regulate the damages caused by certain cases. Therefore, these cases should be reviewed when filling out the housing insurance contract. The damages that insurance agents refuse to cover are extremely extraordinary. However, it is in the interest of both parties to know these substances. Events outside the scope of housing insurance are as follows.
- Damage caused by military movements, damage during cannon warfare, invasion, enemy movements or collision
- Damages caused by or caused by nuclear residues resulting from the combustion of nuclear fuels or nuclear fuels, or caused by military or retaliatory measures taken to prevent these residues.
- Losses caused by saving decisions by the public authority on the housing covered by insurance
- Damage caused by fires that have been caused by individual errors or that have been determined to have been done intentionally
- Damages caused by burning, keeping fire, giving temperature, roasting or lighting, ironing, lamp, cigarette and candle fires in insured housing other than fire.
- Damage caused by fires caused by the operation or operation of electrical appliances, electrical installations, short circuits, low voltage or any electrical motor
- Damage caused by inward collapses, tears and such wear and disinformation due to low pressure and resulting from fused motors or devices